To start the online application, click on the Application Guidelines
link and review the scholarship qualifications. It is important that you meet the qualifications stated.
If you meet the qualifications, click on the New Applicants
link, create a log in, and begin the application process. If you are returning to update or complete your application, please click on the Returning Applicants
link and log in.
You will need:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Answer the following four (4) questions – maximum 3 pages, double space, Times New Roman font, 12-point font, 1 inch margins on each side.
- Describe why you want to enter the teaching profession.
- Describe any unique qualities which set you apart from others who might be applying for the Noyce Scholarship.
- The Noyce Scholarship requires recipients to teach in schools identifies as “high needs,” specifically high poverty schools. What challenges do you anticipate in such a setting and how would you address those challenges?
- Drawing on your own educational experience, what qualities do you think are necessary for teachers to be effective?