Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time CSU students
- Applicants must be seeking a baccalaureate degree in one of the STEM disciplines, a teaching endorsement in a STEM area, or are planning to apply to the teacher licensure program.
- Applicants must have completed at least 60 credits prior to receiving the scholarship.
- Applicants must have and maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Applicants must agree to teach in a designated high-need school for at least two years for each year in which they receive a Noyce scholarship.
The application period for 2022 will open on Dec. 1, 2021.
Applications are DUE: Mar. 4, 2022.
For application questions, contact Noyce_Info@mail.colostate.edu